Saturday, December 12, 2009

Faded

sittin here...
in a place unknown...
with many thoughts running...
thru my head...
i hear small voices...
ringing my ears...
telling me things...
but i can't seem...
to understand...
what their saying...
i'm not drunk...
not high...
but it feels like...
i'm under tha influence...
my eyes are not adjusting...
to this place...
im seeing things...
that's not even there...
i'm dusting myself off...
cause i feel...
different things...
crawling on me...
but...
its nothing there...
maybe i'm seeing...
feeling...
and hearing things...
cause it feels like...
im fukking faded...

-MyVoices-

2 comments:

Shantae said...

I love the imagery in this one. It's almost like I can see exactly what's happening. You did a really good job describing the look and feel. All in all, [valley girl]AWESOME!![/valley girl] :)

DopenessMojo (♥☮$) said...

I Bet This One Took Some Time.