Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Say Whats Real

why do i feel so alone...
its like everybody walking around me...
acting out...
playing movie roles...
waiting on tha director to say "Cut"...
but i don't hear it...
everything i see around me is real...
wondering why i'm feeling a certain way...
so many thoughts running through my head...
thinking if this relationship that i'm in...
is it all a dream or is it a reality...
so as i wake up tha next morning...
i realize...
its not a dream...
its real..
i finally found someone...
that's going be there...
no matter what tha situation is...
many people run and tell people i have some of tha best poetry...
then i tell them "silly muthafukka, i'm not at my best just yet"...
sometimes i feel that i can do better...
then i feel this is not real...
as more and more poems...
begin to pour outta my mind...
rushing through my veins...
to tha tip of my fingers...
as i begin to type my ass off...
posting every word i think of...
this is something i can't stop...
my addiction...
this type of drug that i could OD...
but i would never die from it...
people steady giving me suggestions...
that i should go to open mic...
saying im gonna have fun...
and i'm wondering how...
cause i just might see my...
ex girl, standing with my next girl, standing with tha girl i'm fukking right now...
hey...
maybe they all know each other...
if they do...
i'm gonna stay clear...
cause houston texas, is not a small town...
but you know bitches talk and every other bitch listen...
but there's no truth, cause everything is missing...
so if i ever lose my password to my blogspot...
and you find a way to hack into it...
sell these poems to any poet out there...
cause i won't need them anymore...
i got new shit...
i'm getter better still...
i may not have a job...
no money...
nothing at tha moment...
but i still have myself respect...
and some people don't have that...
to my baby girl...
don't worry love...
we maybe apart as of right now...
its only temporary...
one day we will be together...
in each others arms...
that's real love...
besides tha music and poetry...
you and tha love that you show me...
could only make me smile...
i know your eyes can't see at this moment...
but your heart can see it...
please don't take offense of what i'm saying...
its only real to get this off my chest...
tha things i see...
i feel deep inside of me...
you prolly saying "that's gay shit, you better kill"...
so what i'm typing got a makings of something real...
problem with these other niggas...
they ain't never real....
i'm just saying...

-MyVoices-

No comments: