Monday, March 15, 2010

If I

if i was to fall...
would you pick me up...
dust me off...
and tell me everything would be alright...
if my heart was protected...
would you be tha key to free it...
if my heart was a puzzle...
could i count on you to put tha pieces together...
if i was to cry...
would you be there to wipe tha tears away...
if i had nobody else to talk to..
could i count on you to listen...
if my heart was full of pain...
would you be there to take it away...
if my heart was to cry tears...
would you catch them...
taste them...
so you could taste my pain...
if i ran away...
would you run after me...
if i was a caged bird...
would you set me free...
so tha whole world could hear me sing...
if i was at my worst...
would you make me at my best...
if i was weak...
would you make me strong again...
how would you put that smile back on my face...
if i was sad...
many if's running through my head...
let's see if you could turn these if's...
into something positive...

-MyVoices-

No comments: