Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Love You Vs. Love You

yes in tha "real" world...
they both mean tha same...
but in another world...
they are completely different...
i mean anybody can say "Love You"
and not mean it...
you can walk up to a complete stranger...
and say "Love You" and it won't mean nothing...
friends always say "Love You"...
it may mean something...
but it doesn't have tha same feeling...
as when you say "I Love You"...
with tha "I" in front of it...
it has more excitement to it...
3 words is better than 2 words...
it takes tha couple further...
without that "I"...
it has less meaning...
no control from tha person its coming from...
put that "I" in front of it...
it has alot of meaning...
more control...
it makes tha two stronger...
smiling for no reason at all...
this may not be tha right definition of tha two sayings...
but its my definition of tha two...
tha way i feel bout tha two sayings...
so i hope you understand where i'm coming from...

-MyVoices-

No comments: