Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Addiction

its something bout you...
that gets me so weak...
you take control of my mind...
i get this feeling...
that i never felt before...
a feeling that no human being...
could ever make me feel...
tha sound of tha instrument...
tha way words are sung...
gets my heart to pound...
beating to tha sound...
my feet get to moving...
you are my inspiration to my every poem...
as tha minute you start...
i get tha feeling...
i'm doing a concert...
i sing no matter where i'm at...
don't care how bad i sound...
i sing, rap or just dance to tha words...
its times i can just lay there...
close my eyes...
and dream bout...
how tha music notes...
could fly me away...
to sound of your beat...
flying me to a place...
only a person...
could dream of going...
this addiction...
has gotten me through alot of shit...
tha pain...
wipe alot of tears from my eyes...
you kept me from losing my mind...
when i sing tha first few lines...
to your every song...
it makes me smile from ear to ear...
you are my first and last love...
tha addiction...
that needs no rehab...
this is a drug...
that one person...
could never overdose...
well you might overdose...
but you'll never die...
you are tha only thing...
that any human breathing thing...
could never give up on...
my addiction...
i will never turn my back on you...
you have been there for me...
like no other...
for there my addiction is...
MUSIC...
i love you so....

-MyVoices-

No comments: