Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Caged Bird III ( Finally Free )

i'm finally free...
a new beginning...
new start...
not trapped anymore...
i can finally breath...
no more stressing...
i'm finally somewhere...
i can spread my wings and fly...
let tha whole world hear my song...
tha song i've kept inside for some many years...
i'm more stronger...
have more faith in me and everything i do...
its bout that time...
that i touch tha sky...
pull those stars down...
receive my blessing...
doing tha things thats right for me...
and all tha people that are really close to me...
living for tha man upstairs...
letting him lead tha way...
i'm free...
not a caged bird ever again...
can you hear me sing my song?...
if you can't hear it now...
trust me...
you will hear them as tha years pass...

-MyVoices-

No comments: