Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Me Vs. My Thoughts

its 3:51am in tha morning...
laying here...
distance from tha world...
thoughts races around in my head...
trying to get me say what i'm thinking...
my thoughts are like voices...
telling me to do things...
only my eyes can see...
showing me things that i would do...
trying to shake this voices outta my head...
its tha bad thoughts over powering tha good ones...
im doing my best to take control...
these thoughts are getting tha best of me...
what can i do?...
who do i turn to, in a situation like this...
i need to stand tall and be strong...
this won't last forever...
i can overcome these leeches called my thoughts...
that are sukking tha good thoughts outta my head right now...
as i find a way to close my eyes...
drift off into dream land...
hoping whatever i see in my dreams...
that when i do wake up...
that these thoughts (voices) are gone...
well tha bad ones...
in reality of this life i live...

-MyVoices-

No comments: