Saturday, July 24, 2010

Something Bout You....

i don't know what it is...
but it just something bout you...
that makes it feel so right...
tha way you speak your words...
how you inspire me...
encouraging me...
praying that i will be blessed...
always seeming to look out for me...
even tha ones who have tha same color blood as me don't...
this is a feeling that i never had a good hold to...
every time i sense that i have it in my hands...
it seems to find a way to get loose...
but with you...
this feeling covers every little part of my heart...
not one empty space...
there's not a definition...
no words...
that you can put together...
to tell how much i love you....
something bout you...
that has me loving you forever...

-MyVoices-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fucking love thiiiiisss its tamii btw