Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dreaming...( Again )

as tha night passing...
so slowly...
i lay in my bed...
my eyes fighting to stay open...
knowing when they do...
i'm gonna drift off somewhere...
giving up so easy...
my dreams are calling me...
saying "don't fight it, just let it happen"
my eyelids finally shut...
as my eyeballs start to move around...
i see a young woman...
standing over me...
on tha left side of my bed...
i can feel her leaning towards my body...
coming closer to my face...
i feel tha air from her nose...
as she's coming closer...
i attempt to lift my arms up...
only to touch her face...
but i can't...
feels like a force coming from her...
pinning my arms down....
her touch is ever so soft...
caressing tha side of my cheek...
outta nowhere...
i lift my arms up...
slowly reaching for tha side of her cheek...
i begin to sit my body up...
to reach for a kiss....
I....
.....
.....
.....

*wakes up*




-MyVoices-

No comments: