Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Love Life - The Movie Wrote On Decemeber 28, 2008

my love life is like a movie
its scripted..
it has cut 1...2...and 3
my love life is something dat u will
either find in a love movie...
something u might read in a book...
its like a fairy tale, a myth...
its like a dream...
waitin to come real
but never seems to happen
as these thoughts keep runnin thru my head
wonderin will i ever find love again
will my love life be a real one
will this fairy tale ever end
who knows...i dont
im tired of playin make believe
im tired of livin in a novel life
i can't go another day...
havin to watch tv or a movie
and have to witness
a love story...
a love triangle...
who will walk into my life...
and make this fairy tale go away...
make this dream come to reality...
until then...im livin in this world...
full of myths, lies, fairy tales...

-ghost-

No comments: