Friday, October 30, 2009

My Voices

people have been asking me, where did i get tha concept of my old twitter name My Voices...
well im gonna let you know where did i get tha name from...

well tha concept of tha My Voices is tha type of music dat listen too...
it could be tha sound of depression, stress, suicidal, love, hurt, love etc..
either it could be good or bad...
its tha voices of tha music that catches my ears...
tha way tha voices that comes out tha mouth of tha person thats singing tha song...
when ever im in a depressing, stressful, sad, love or im hurt kinda of mood...
i turn to my voices...
tha voices always tell me things that i see or tell me things that i will do to you...
they always tell me where to go in life..
tells me how to treat people...
tells me to watch out who to let in my life..
tells me who to give my heart to...
my voices tell me who to open up to...
my voices help me see tha bad and good things in life...
my voices always tells me everything is gonna be ok...
just learn from your mistakes and move on with your life...
so i hope this is a good understanding on where i got tha concept of My Voices...
i hope you enjoyed this blog...
until then...
im gone...


-My Voices-

No comments: