Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nightmare

everything seem so great...
chilling with some old friends from high school...
catching up on stuff...
talking bout what each one of us were doing after high school...
you know laughing and talking...
just having a good time...
then just outta no where...
its start to rain...
so everybody just left...
tha person i was supposedly riding with...
had left me...
i realized i left my phone in tha car as well...
so now i'm walking in tha rain...
looking for a place...
so i can use tha phone...
ain't having no luck what so ever...
then i see some buildings...
so i go there...
praying to god...
there's somebody in there to let me use tha phone...
come to find out...
there's nobody...
so on my way back out...
i see these group of kids...
that i didn't see...
when i first went to this place...
so as i'm walking towards them...
this kid outta no where...
shot something in this other kids face...
i don't know where it came from...
but it look like it hurt...
so i ran up to tha person that's watching them...
and said "so you just gonna just sit there and let him do that"
so as i'm walking away and turn back to tha kids...
he pulls out a gun and starts to shoot...
i'm running as fast as i can...
praying that i don't get hit by one...
so thank God...
i find this place and hide there...
until things cool off...
so i get up after a few mins...
so as i'm walking...
he was right there...
bout 50 feet away...
as he shoots another shot...
I...

*wakes up breathing hard*

notice that i was still in my bed...
scared to death...
heart was beating fast...
breathing heavily...
sweat all over my face...
so i pick up my phone...
to text my baby...
to tell her bout my dream...

-MyVoices-

No comments: