Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thank You

these are my many thank you's...
first i just wanna thank...
tha almighty...
my lord and savior...
tha Lord Jesus Christ...
for giving me strength...
tha glory and talent...
to write such great poems...
for giving me tha ability...
to touch every broken heart...
giving inspiration to those...
to do better in life...
to dream...
and make it a big reality...
i wanna also give thanx...
to tha most...
beautiful group of people...
to ever follow on twitter...
my AK fam...
thank you for tha encouraging words...
tha support...
i love yall to tha fullest...
never met such a group of loving people as yall...
i also wanna give thanx...
to tha ones...
who have been there for me since day one...
that made me a stronger person...
tha ones who never gave up on me...
i love yall for that...
those who told me anything is possible...
if you believe...
without tha faith from God...
none of this would be possible...
thank you so much...
i love each and ever last one of yall...

-MyVoices-

No comments: