Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chasing Dreams

as tha years passed by...
i've chased many dreams...
dreams of being successful...
as tha chasing begins...
i've been through my ups and downs...
with people, jobs, school and other things...
was force to give up on everything...
out tha window it went...
tha motivation never to return...
so im chasing all these dreams...
but before i can reach them...
i have to avoid all tha haters...
but i would say they just giving me more motivation...
all tha negative talk...
with tha recession and all...
so in order for me to get a hold of my dreams...
i have to get over everything that has been thrown to me...
im still chasing my dreams to success...
when i get my hands on those dreams...
i will turn all them into reality...
tha chase still going...

-MyVoices-

No comments: