Friday, November 13, 2009

Sexual Encounter

as i walk into your bedroom...
i can see you laying there naked...
i slowly begin to take my clothes off...
as your body sits there and waits...
i crawl up tha middle of ur body...
to position myself...
i start sucking on your ear...
then start biting tha earlobe softly...
i go down to ur neck...
as i start to suck on your neck...
i suck on it like im a vampire...
as you release soft moans in my ear...
i suck even more harder and harder...
as im going down lower...
i gently grab on your left breast...
take my tongue and start licking around tha nipple...
as it starts to get hard very slowly...
i slowly suck on tha nipple and around tha breast also....
i can feel your legs wrapping around my waist to get a good grip...
im gettin closer and closer to tha promise land...
i make a stop to tha center of ur stomach...
and start to kiss all around ur belly button...
im gettin closer...
im at tha top of your clit...
i take tha tip of my tongue...
and lick tha tip of your clit...
you begin to moan even louder than before...
then i proceed to suck on your clit...
i position myself sideways...
begining to french kiss your pussy lips...
giving it alot of my tongue...
i can feel your pussy juices...
drip down your pussy lips...
i lick every drop of ur juices...
now i put my dick inside your wet juicy pussy...
as i position myself on top of you...
i begin to go slow and slower...
im kissing you on your neck...
sucking on your earlobe...
i begin to go faster and faster...
you start to let out louder moans in my ear...
tha louder you moan, tha faster i start to go...
as im taking your pussy to places its never been...
you softly say "charlie, mmmm charlie"...
you begin to bite my ear and sucking on it...
i go deeper and deeper inside your pussy...
you get louder and louder and louder...
im begin to speed up and go faster...
i can feel feel tha sparks on tha inside of my dick...
developing and getting ready to take flight...
shooting out of my dick like a rocket...
this is cum im talkin bout right there...(LOL)
after we both climax...
we both lay there...
i pull you close to me...
kiss you softly on your forehead and say...
"I Love You Baby" you look back at me to say...
"I Love You Too Charlie"...
we slowly close our eyes and quickly fall asleep...


-MyVoices-


No comments: