Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Prayer

dear heavenly father...
im come to you...
on this late night...
asking you...
to guide me through...
give me tha strength...
to get myself...
and my family...
through this tough time...
i know its been awhile...
since i last...
had a chat with you...
im not asking for much...
i also want you...
would you please...
my dear father...
look over my dear...
loving...
caring...
girlfriend...
she means so much to me...
and i would do any and everything for her...
and i don't wanna lose her...
im putting our relationship...
in your hands...
only you can...
guide us through...
before i end this pray...
i just want you...
to look over everybody...
that's very close to me...
even all my enemies...
they also need pray too...
touch their heart...
give them tha strength...
to see a different...
purpose on life...
send one of your...
angels...
to watch over...
me and my family....
my dear lord...
in jesus name we pray...
amen...


-MyVoices-

No comments: