Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let's Do Tha Unthinkable

i was thinkin...
if maybe...
we could go...
somewhere far...
we don't have to...
pack nothing...
just get up and go...
leaving everything...
else behind...
rent, jobs, car notes...
just me and you baby...
sail across tha world...
discovering little cities and towns...
we never thought of...
sail onto a island...
laying in tha sand...
as tha sunlight covers...
our bodies...
waiting for tha wave....
to come...
getting us wet...
it wouldn't matter...
cause...
i would be...
getting dazed...
from...
looking into your...
star bright eyes...
so let's do tha unthinkable baby...
it won't make us krayzie...
just makes it more beautiful...
so all im saying...
if you ask me...
i'm ready...

-MyVoices-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to leave a poem of my own on here , but eh . . . Obsessed is on . . .but I love your imagination and you're creativity . . . Can I get a dose?

MღRLz said...

Nice!