Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What Makes Me Smile

you telling me...
how much you love me...
sending me texts out tha blue...
asking me what im doing....
many thoughts...
running in my head...
bout you constaly...
reading tha first text...
you sent to me...
in tha morning...
over and over again...
when i see your initals...
i begin to smile...
being random...
having a sense of humor...
just being you...
makes me smile....
watchin your favorite...
tv show...
makes me smile...
listening to tha...
voicemail you sent...
3 weeks ago...
still makes me smile...
but must of all...
telling me...
no matter what...
happens between us...
i will be there for you...
your bestfriend...
supporting...
i will always love you...
makes me smile....

-MyVoices-

1 comment:

billie simone said...

Awww... this is so honest! Very nice! I love it...