Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Am

i am...
a lost soul...
looking for a place to rest...
a confused individual...
kind hearted...
filled with dreams...
i am...
a lover...
that falls really hard...
but always seem to have trouble getting up...
i am...
that person...
who tries to heal every...
broken heart...
in tha free world...
i am...
tha unthinkable...
a risk taker...
who loves tha challenge...
that's willing to fight...
for what's right...
i am...
a person who cries tears...
that fights through tha pain...
i am...
a very difficult person...
to figure out...
very inpatient...
i am...
somebody...
who searching...
for a way...
to be happy again...
so i have to say...
everything you have read in this poem...
its real...
my thoughts...
my feelings...
everything i've endure...
its me...
Charles Rogers...
and...
I Am...

-MyVoices-

No comments: