Tuesday, January 12, 2010

That's How Strong My Love Is

no matter...
what i've...
been through...
how many times...
my heart has been...
broken into little pieces...
how many tears...
have dropped down...
my cheek...
into my mouth...
tasting all tha pain...
tha hurt...
over tha years...
i don't care...
what you have done to me...
how you treated me...
rather it was behind my back...
in front of my face...
tha love had me blinded...
by tha things you have done to me...
you left me out to dry...
with no where...
else to turn...
through it all...
i never forgot...
but i still took tha time...
to think things through...
to forgive everything...
but in tha end...
my love became...
stronger and stronger...
for you...
you treated me...
like shit...
lead me on...
believing your every word...
no matter what...
you did to me...
my love was always strong for you...

-MyVoices-

No comments: