Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sexual Encounter Part II ( Her Desires )

as i open tha door...
she was standing there...
in a robe like jacket...
that was dark blue...
very silky...
she walks through...
tha door very slowly...
i look down at her smooth...
caramel chocolate legs...
she turns around...
only to untie her robe...
and what do i see...
a Victoria Secret...
bra set...
that was black and see through...
she walks towards...
with sex in her eyes...
wanting to do...
any and everything...
that she wants to me...
she pulls closer to me...
laying soft kisses on my lips...
she bites her bottom lip...
so i do tha same...
putting tha tip of her index finger...
in her mouth...
to suck on it...
like it had whip cream on it...
she begins to suck on my neck...
kissing and biting on it...
my eyes begin to roll...
in tha back of my head...
she takes my shirt off...
over my head...
only to start sukkin...
on my right nipple...
i let out a soft snake sound....
she goes down lower...
to unbuckle my belt...
pulling my pants down...
around my ankles...
she reaches inside my boxers...
to grab my dick...
but it was hard way before....
right now its even harder...
she starts to massage it softly...
taking her thumb...
rubbing on tha head...
so i'm standing here...
naked...
with my pants around my ankles still...
just in a dazed...
due to her actions...
i was in heaven....
with wings...
ready to fly...
she takes my hand...
leading me in tha bedroom...
throwing me at tha foot of tha bed...
i scoot backwards...
towards tha head of tha bed...
she takes off her bra set...
slowly crawls in tha bed...
as i lay there...
looking up at tha ceiling...
she grabs my dick...
looks at it...
she takes tha tip of her tongue...
and wraps it around tha head...
automatically...
i jumped up...
looking for shit to grab...
she starts going down on my dick...
very slowly...
tryin to taste...
every inch as possible...
taking it out her mouth...
and going back at it...
only to go much faster...
all different kinds of moans...
begin to come out...
in every language...
it was that damn good...
sukkin tha head til its dry...
she gets up...
to straddle herself...
on my dick...
slowly grinding...
tryin her hardest...
not to go fast...
she positions herself...
to get her balance...
leaning towards me...
both hands on my chest...
spreading her legs...
further apart...
so that her pussy...
can sukk on my dick...
bouncing up and down on my dick...
i can feel myself...
bout to explode...
trying to hold it in...
as she sees my sex faces...
knowin that i'm bout to cum...
as she stops...
i can feel her juices...
run down my dick...
as she leans back...
riding my dick...
like she bull riding or something...
she leans back forward...
grinding and bouncing on my dick...
going faster and faster...
i begin to grab on her breasts...
as if...
when i explode...
i would have something to hold on to...
she's still going fast...
riding and grinding...
grinding and bouncing...
her pussy juices...
squirt out...
running down my dick...
next thing you know...
i'm cumming...
cumming alot...
i can feel it shoot...
through her pussy...
by tha look on my face...
and tha way i was breathing...
she could tell that i had came already...
just sitting there...
gasping for air...
with sweat dripping down her chest...
she leans over...
to lay on my chest...
hearing that my heart...
is beating extra fast and shit...
laying there...
until we both fall asleep...

-MyVoices-

No comments: