Friday, January 15, 2010

Say Something

deep inside...
i know something...
is bothering you...
you may smile...
on tha outside...
but on tha inside...
you are hurting...
something is keeping...
you from expressing...
your true feelings...
you scared of...
my reaction...
or how it would...
make me feel...
who would it...
hurt tha most...
me or you?...
you tha most...
letting it all...
build up inside...
i don't care...
of how its...
gonna effect me...
i will get over...
tha fact that...
you finally...
said whats really...
on your heart...
so if you could....
do it for tha sake of us...
tha future of our relationship...
say something...

-MyVoices-

1 comment:

annielicious14 said...

I like how open this one is. It can refer to anything/any situation you want.... I'm surprised you didn't go outside the box at the end and maybe not want anything to be said....."for the sake of us".